One of the leading human rights and equality charity are looking for a Finance Planning and Analyst to join their diverse team.
This is a newly created role offering a salary of £48,000 per annum.
Candidates from commercial sector are welcome to apply for this role as well.
Some of your key duties are:
- Workout trends / financial planning
- Grants Accounts experience
- Building Financial models
- Ability to take the business plan and turn it into financial plan
- Ability to Business Partner with budget holders
Key skills required:
- CCAB Qualified Accountants
- Very strong FP&A experience
- Ability to work within a strong team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates applying for this role will be invited for an interview second week April.
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job