Finance Performance Manager
Morgan McKinley are seeking a Finance Performance Manager for a large organisation in North Bristol paying £40-50k per annum. It is a pivotal role in supporting the wider business to make strategic decisions that will place them at the front of their field.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Leading the monthly and quarterly Business Performance Reporting process for two business units
- Overseeing daily and weekly key performance monitoring to drive input to Month End commentary on any key movements to Budget and Latest Forecast
- Ensuring strict control environment around management information
- An opportunity to develop and evolve the reporting and analytical capability
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of Month End Financial Performance reporting producing P&L and Balance Sheet, supported by a Professional Accountancy Qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must have for this role
To find out more please apply today or call Morgan McKinley in Bristol directly.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"