Finance Operations Manager
Finance Operations Manager | Crewe | £30,000 - £35,000
Macildowie Finance is currently working on a job offering the opportunity to work for a large, well known business in a varied and progressive role that encompasses Financial and Management Accounting as well as partnering with the team that is working on the implementation of a brand new cloud based ERP system.
This Finance Operations Manager is being recruited and will suit someone who has excellent attention to detail and a hard-working attitude. You will play a key role in the management of a large team of junior finance staff, budgeting, forecasting and performance reporting to deliver insight and support senior stakeholders with decision making. Working closely and building deep relationships with the Financial Leadership Team.
The company is going through a period of significant global expansion and is looking to substantially increase the size of its business. To support this the IT platforms are required to be robust, scalable and able to facilitate the introduction of new territories, businesses, services, products and customers in an agile, efficient and effective manner. The business have engaged with industry leading implementation partners to work alongside their internal Finance and IT teams to design, configure and deploy an ERP Cloud based solution. This role is designed to provide support to the Financial Controller
- Provide support to the UK Financial Operations team
- Play a key role in the strategic design and implementation of a new Financial and ERP solution
- Lead the UK Financial Operations processes, liaising closely with senior managers and directors
- Ownership of the margin sign offs
- Full accountability for the accurate and timely submission of all direct debit files across various banks and countries
- Responsible for the accuracy of all invoicing and reporting generated by the team
- Develop and implement strong controls and procedures within the Financial Operations area, providing a strong base for the continued rapid growth of the business
- Review and improve the existing processes ensuring that all business risks are managed effectively
- Provide timely, insightful reporting and management information
- Completion of ad-hoc projects as required to improve controls and generate business value
- Management of staff requirements once established in the role
What are you like?
- Management of the processing and handling of large volumes of data
- Extensive Financial experience
- Strong numeric and analytical skills
- Strong communication, negotiating and influencing skills
- Process improvement experience
- Effective problem evaluation and solution
- Ability to supervise a team
- Excellent MS Excel skills
You will be qualified in a professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or in the later stages of becoming qualified.
Package - £30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. /
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"