Finance Operations Manager
Reporting to the Finance Director this Finance Operational Manager role will be a hands-on role that assumes responsibility for financial accounting control, financial planning and management of all transactional processing finance functions.
Alongside this you would support and partner with other senior managers throughout the business to ensure budget control.
My client is a high growth, fast paced, dynamic marketing agency, who is looking for an ambitious Manager to join their team.
- Manage the transactional processing functions; payroll, purchase ledger, sales ledger with 4 direct reports
- Ownership of payroll project to improve the business delivery to over 1000 employees
- Maintain the highest standards of compliance and financial control with full responsibility for statutory accounts
- Management of company bank accounts and cash flow
- Lead and development of the finance function whilst providing support and expertise to client finance function
- Management of company financial compliance taking a lead as company internal auditor
- A key member of the finance team and partner with internal departments to ensure finance are performing to expectations and compliance is being met across all stakeholders
- Managing the year end statutory accounts and audit including external advisers such as auditors and legal representatives
- Management of all HMRC obligations, corporation tax payments, VAT payments
The successful applicant will have previous management experience and used to working in a fast and energetic environment.
You will also come with the following skill set:
- Great communication across all levels of the business (written / verbal)
- Analytical and a good problem solver
- Strong Excel skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Process improvement
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail ensuring accurate input
- Strong academics
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA
£55,000 per annum
22 days annual leave + bank holidays
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job