A dynamic digital technology business is actively recruiting talent to join their Finance Team. A newly created opportunity has arisen within the business, they are looking for a Finance Operations Manager to work for this high growth company as they look to build on their strong partnerships.
You will play a key role in preparing the weekly sales KPI reports for the Team Leaders in the business to help them manage their teams; as well as taking ownership for negotiating contracts with clients. Reporting to the Founders of the business, you will be responsible for all aspects of running the office and will support the business with ad hoc operational needs.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the Billing and revenue recognition and producing monthly P/L’s for both businesses
- Prepare and talk management through weekly cashflow forecasts
- Weekly bank reconciliations including foreign currency accounts.
- Preparation of monthly finance pack. Producing management accounts, monthly P/ls All Balance Sheet reconciliations etc producing a board pack to show the board all Sales/Financial results.
- You will be responsible for drawing up Contracts for our clients and contractors and ensuring these are all approved, signed and filed in the 'Cloud’
- Prepare weekly Sales meeting/roundup presentations ensuring Sales targets/results are kept up to date
It is essential that you are a qualified accountant/finalist , who can take the business to the next level. It is vital you can demonstrate leadership qualities and the ability to work on your own initiative, suggestions etc. As well as this, you must have worked within the sales industry. In return you will be a part of a dynamic, exciting company where you will be encouraged to develop and progress quickly within the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job