EslingKenny are currently recruiting for a high-growth luxury travel company in central London who are expanding their team with the addition of a Finance Operations Manager. This crucial role will report to the Group Finance Director and lead the Billing and Accounts Receivable teams in London.
You will be responsible for the management of a relatively new team of approximately 15, with great scope and opportunity to affect change to deliver further efficiency and effectiveness from your teams.
Key duties will include:
- Ensuring that the Billing and Accounts Receivable teams are adequately resourced in-order-to effectively deliver on their tasks;
- Overseeing the allocation of tasks to team members as necessary to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of the team;
- Constantly reviewing business processes and suggesting improvements where necessary to continuously strive for improved efficiency throughout the organisation;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in all aspects of the respective functions that impact the Group’s customers;
- Organising adequate on-call resources to service urgent client requests during out of office hours;
- Supporting and developing team members to ensure effective delivery of the team’s overall objectives through effective recruitment, development, engagement and retention of team members;
- Managing your teams’ budgets for salaries, travel expenditure with the Group Finance Director;
- Being the 'go-to person’ for all the team members by developing your own knowledge of company’s business model, systems, policies and procedures, rules and relevant regulations;
- Preparing reports on matters relevant to the respective functions as may be required from time to time by the Group Finance Director, Chief Financial Officer or other members of the Executive Committee.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You will be an experienced and emotionally intelligent team leader that can deliver on your day-to-day team management responsibilities, while simultaneously leading and motivating your team through change;
- You enjoy working in a highly pressured, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and keen to 'muck in’ as required by a growing business;
- Ideally (not essential) you are a fully qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 5 years’ commercial experience and experience of producing consolidated management accounts;
- Advanced Excel/modelling skills and strong analytical skills, with the ability to provide commercially focused analysis and commentary;
- Prior experience with SAP accounting software is desirable.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Permanent role paying between £75,000 - £85,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am - 6:00pm
- Enhanced pension
- Complimentary flights available for employees
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Please note due to the high volume of applications we sometimes receive it is not always possible to contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion but please continue to apply to more jobs represented by EslingKenny.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career - see our website for contact details.
EslingKenny Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job