Our Client is a leading independent, creative consultancy and they are now seeking an exceptional Part timeFinance and Operations Manager reporting directly to the Managing Director to join the team
Our Client is seeking an individual who is passionate about creative industries and excited about helping grow a creative business across the full range of business and company management areas.
As Finance and Operations Manager you will need to be good at multitasking, able to prioritise workload and have a high attention to detail.
This is a terrific opportunity and offers flexible hours
Responsibilities as Finance and Operations Manager will include:
- Production of and full monthly management accounts on Paprika analysing variances and providing commentary and advice
- Providing regular client campaign analysis to show client profitability, staff servicing levels, against budget with commentary
- Management of finance assistant and purchase ledger
- Completing and Filing VAT Returns
- Running the financial on boarding for new clients
- Invoicing clients as per individual client contracts
- Providing adhoc financial training to account team leads
- Office management and management of suppliers
- Company management and HR
Key Attributes as Finance and Operations required:
- Qualified accountant
- Experience of HR processes
- Previous experience of working within a PR/Creative environment
- Advanced skills in Paprika will be a significant advantage.
- Advanced Excel skills
If you do not hear from us within five working days then we regret that your application on this occasion has not been successful