Our client is a dynamic new company focused on simplifying business funding. They offer an alternative for small business finance, through raising capital to enable growth and then taking repayments through company card sales - so clients only pay back when they make sales.
Partnered with a major UK bank who handle all the processing of the advances, they have secured financial backing and now looking to build a team to support their rapid growth plans.
This is a permanent graduate position, based in West Hampstead, London, paying £28k per annum
This is an exciting opportunity in North London to join the finance and operations team at a Fin-tech Company providing funding to small businesses across the UK. It's a fantastic time to join, we have strong financial backing and experiencing rapid growth.
Day to day responsibilities of the role
- Assisting with operations of the business (customer onboarding, reporting, controls, reconciliations)
- Supporting the underwriting team in assessing potential customers and monitoring existing customers
- Liaising with sales team, management and partners
- It’s a small team so you’ll also be assisting management with various administrative tasks including some accounting and general administrative tasks
- A number of ad-hoc projects
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- A recent graduate - a Business or Management degree would be particularly useful
- Good A-level grades
- Very Organised
- Proactive, able to multitask and work in a fast paced role
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Good Excel skills
- Excited to work at a fast growing fin-tech start-up
*No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'