£23,000 - £28,000 per annum
Monday - Friday
Full time, permanent
An opportunity has arisen for a thorough and meticulous finance officer to join my client in Little Somborne, near Stockbridge.
- Control of sales and purchase ledgers
- Printing purchase invoices, matching against delivery notes and entering into system
- Responding to inbox queries via email
- Credit control, talking with clients on a daily basis to chase up requests
- Evening figures, using Excel to produce pivot tables and for other functions
- Supplier invoice queries, reconciling statements
- Experience dealing with sales and purchase ledgers
- Proficient Excel skills
- Great communicator
- Free parking
- Staff discounts
- Health insurance scheme
- Birthday off incentive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'