£32,000 + Pension + Parking
This established and reputable local business is seeking a skilled and knowledgeable Finance Officer to manage the smooth running of their accounts function and supervising the accounting team.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing the accounts and finance function and preparing financial reports for the management team
- Controlling sales, purchase and nominal ledgers and reconciling at month-end to trial balance level
- Calculating, preparing and producing quarterly VAT returns and submitting online payments to HMRC
- Preparing monthly profit and loss schedules, cash flow forecasts and debtor/creditor reports
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk and monitor performance levels
- Regularly conducting reviews and evaluations to identify potential cost reduction opportunities
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'