Nigel Wright are delighted to be recruiting a Finance Officer for a public serving organisation based in the North East. The company has a history of success and is widely regarded by local communities across the region. This is a short term position to help assist with a backlog of invoices.
The Finance Officer will be responsible for the following duties;
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Communicating with suppliers via email/telephone
- Checking validity of bills prior to processing
- Answering phone calls/replying to email queries
- Processing of incoming payments to respective accounts
- Processing of payment account adjustments
- Banking and cash handling
- Immediately available
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Competent using financial processing systems, Excel and Word
- Good communicator and team player
- Paying £8-£10 per hour
- 37.5 hours
- Temporary 6-8 week contract
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'