The specialists in professional interim recruitment
Position: Finance Officer
Location: Liverpool City Centre
Salary: £18,000 per annum
As a leading recruitment consultancy, Venn Group has been approached by one of its largest Public Sector clients in Liverpool to recruit a Finance Officer on a permanent basis
- To input data accurately and on a daily basis into the Sage Accounting Software Database
- To monthly reconcile all the bank accounts with SAGE
- To support the Executive Management team in the preparation of budgets and quarterly/annual audits
- To produce Sage Accounting Reports as and when required to do so including nominal sales and purchase ledger reports, budgets, cash flows, trial balances etc
- To act as a Credit Controller in chasing up payment of all outstanding invoices and to deal efficiently with all credit control enquiries from suppliers
- To assist external Agency with monthly management accounts workings, including prepayments and accruals, updating asset register, raising relevant journals, and control accounts reconciliations
- To engage in Finance Meetings when and as required
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours offered
- Pension Contribution
Experience with bank reconciliations and invoice processing is essential
SAGE experience would be beneficial but not necessary
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to contact Olivia Beale on or alternatively email your CV over to .
- Bank Reconciliations
- Invoice Processing
- Invoice Coding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'