An outstanding school based in Kent are seeking an experienced Finance Officer for 3-4 months. You will be reporting to the Finance Manager and assisting with day-to-day financial duties.
- Timely processing of orders and purchase orders
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Processing of customer invoices and receipts
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty cash reconciliations
- Updating suppliers account
- Processing journal entries including payroll, prepayments, accruals, deferred income, receivables and funding journal entries on the FMS to ensure the School’s financial statements are free from misstatements.
- Sorting and matching invoices
- Supporting the finance team to produce documents for the Board of Governors meetings, monthly and quarterly budget monitoring reports to all stakeholders.
- Any accounting and finance professional qualification and/or part qualification.
- Accounting and finance degree
- Qualified by experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'