A shared workspace specialising in technology start-ups is looking for a Finance Officer to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be organised, detail-focused and data-savvy. You will be able to work well in a constantly changing environment and be adaptable to new situations. You will have previous experience with accounting software, banking systems and building a roster of financial and operational skills in a fast-growing business within a start-
- Assisting with running and utilising financial systems and software
- Keeping track of our transactions, processing invoices, reconciling bank accounts
- Processing accounts payable and receivable
- Supporting the Management Accountant and Financial Controller in producing financial reports
- Assisting with any database issues and requests
- Communicating with other employers to translate data into usable information
- Liaising with suppliers, members and partners as needed
- Assisting with ad-hoc duties
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2+ years office-based experience or relevant degree
- Previous experience within accounts and finance is desirable
- Previous experience within a start-up environment
- Knowledge of Xero
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"