Full Time & Permanent (Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 3pm)
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 dependant on experience
Interaction are proud to be working with an industry leading design & technology company with a global presence. They are searching for a bright & ambitious Finance Officer, who will be responsible for the co-ordination of accounting functions and supporting internal sales, to join their UK base in the North East.
· Control Accounts Payable activities including inputting invoices, reconciliation of supplier statements & dealing with supplier queries
· Control Accounts Receivable activities including debt recovery, supporting customer invoicing activities, customer returns through RMA procedure & customer credit approval
· Posting of all bank transactions & reconciliations of all bank accounts including foreign currency
· Submission of payroll & pension contributions
· General ledger maintenance including accruals & reconciliations
· File Intrastat, European Sales Listing & VAT returns
· Production of Month End financial reports
· Monitor capital expenditure & capitalisation of fixed assets
· Support cost accounting as required
· Support local external audits process
· Assist with annual budget process
· General and other financial and administration tasks
· Ability to work to deadlines.
The successful candidate will be:
· Experience using Oracle (essential)
· Qualified / part-qualified / working towards achieving AAT or equivalent (preferred)
· Previous experience as a Finance Officer in a manufacturing environment (preferred)
· Experience using Microsoft Office, especially Excel (essential)
· Experience using Sage (preferred)
· Experience of producing month end reports (essential)
· Able to work in a fast paced office environment (essential)
If you believe you have the skills and passion to fulfil this role, then we'd love to hear from you. Simply attach your up to date CV and covering letter and click Apply Now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'