Eden Brown are currently working exclusively on behalf of an amazing London based learning and disability charity who are now looking for a Finance Officer on a permanent basis paying up to £26,392.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the duties will include:
- Managing ledgers with over 300+ live accounts for 2 entities (SAGE 200)
- Credit Control Contacting customers regarding outstanding debt via email phone letter
- Build relationships with customers to ensure debtor day targets are reduced
- Customer account administration
- Banking cash/cheques/credit cards
- Maintaining & Reconciling Sales Ledger accounts
- Allocating payments to relevant accounts
- Posting of all Sales Invoices and Credit Notes and sending these out.
- Query resolution & Repayment Negotiation
- Supporting the Manager with Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Ledger/Creditors, etc
- Experience of working in a busy, high volume environment
- You will have excellent communication skills and a good level of Excel.
- Team player
- Attention to Detail
- Previous experience as a Credit Controller/Sales Ledger is highly recommended to apply
For further information about the role and if you wish to apply, please contact Bhavana Verma, Senior Advanced Consultant by Email at:
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job