My client is a leading business within the Leisure industry, ideally situated in Central Leicester.
Due to expansion they now have a vacancy for an experienced Accounting Professional to join the team.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will form part of a 4 person team, assisting with:
- Management of financial matters on behalf of 8 divisional business units
- Preparation of Accounts to Trial Balance in readiness for Finance Managers review
- Closing of Ledgers at month end and associated Journals, Accruals and Pre-Payments
- Bank Account Cash Book, Petty Cash Management, ensuring smooth cash flow
- Statement, Bank and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Oversee the day to day running of Purchase Ledger Dept and assisting during peak periods
- Creation of reports and analysis using MS Excel and Exchequer accounting system
- Weekly and Monthly Payroll for Leicester based staff
- Work to improve company process and systems
Applicants will have experience gained within a similar varied position and have a 'roll your sleeves up' mentality with a willingness to assist with more basic accounting duties.
A good level of IT Literacy is Key, to include Intermediate MS Excel (Pivots / Look Ups) with knowledge of Exchequer system being a major advantage, but not essential.
This employer operates a 39 hour working week and some flexibility may be required around key periods.
In return, my client can offer a varied and challenging opportunity with scope to add value, a competitive basic salary, excellent benefits and great working environment in central Leicester.
Unfortunately my client doesn’t have onsite parking, however an NCP Car park and on street is local at a cost of £5 Per Day.
Whilst my client is able to offer on the job training, no formal study support can be offered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job