Sanctuary Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services. With around 12,000 employees, we maintain a culture where diversity is valued and talent is nurtured and rewarded.
Finance Officer – Customer Shared Service Centre (CSSC)
£20,076 per annum (rising to £21,133 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs more than 12,000 people and manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
Working in the Group Financial Services team is a great opportunity to interact and work with different operational segments which form part of Sanctuary Group. The role of Finance Officer will see you working autonomously as well as part of a team, allowing you to grow and develop as you prioritise your workloads.
The role of Finance Officer will include:
- Handling and responding to mailbox queries
- Maintaining master data such as name, ID’s limits etc., across all card sets
- Issuing and cancellation of cards to prevent inappropriate expenditure
- Balance Sheet reconciliations, adhoc reporting and analysis on spend types
- Chasing card holders and approvers to complete tasks
Skills and experiences:
- Recent experience within a similar finance role, or an administration role, is desirable
- Experience of handling queries via a telephone is an essential part of the role
- The ability to organise and prioritise your own workload in support of deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office systems, including Word, Excel, Outlook and SAP
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counselling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient benefits
- Learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile please click here
Closing Date: 1 June 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job