My client, a forward thinking charity based in Coventry are looking to recruit a Finance Officer.
To support the senior finance officer in delivering the company’s financial services.
What will I be doing?
1. To process the invoices regarding Employers Liability Insurance and deal with queries regarding these policies.
2. To deal with wage queries from service users.
3. To process three day BACS recalls
4. To process the weekly pre-payments cards for regional offices.
5. To upload the weekly payroll information on to Sage 200
6. To upload funds to service users personal pre-paid cards on a daily basis
7. To assist with the quarterly managed accounts tax liability
8. To assist with the quarterly payroll invoices/statements and suspension letters.
9. To deal with general telephone and email enquiries
10. To cover for holidays and sickness absences of the other members of the finance team.
11. To provide, as necessary, any other financial / administrative duties as required within the scope and responsibility of the role.
What will I need to apply for the role?
The successful candidate will have some previous finance/accounts based experience.
If you wish to apply for the role, please email me or apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job