Finance Officer - Bridgend - Temporary - £12.30 - £13.80 dependent on experience - 4 months
- To undertake a range of financial duties relating to the smooth operation of the busy Finance Department whilst a new project is being introduced.
- The Primary Functions are to assist and cover areas of work that Finance Team members would normally undertake whilst the project is ongoing
- To assist in the preparation of information for Management Accounts; to include Balance Sheet reconciliations
Key Achievement Areas:
- Assist in the preparation of information for the Management Accounts; this will include reconciliations of Balance Sheet control accounts; review and monitor variances in income and expenditure against budget and investigate the variances.
- Assist in the input of new charges including their reconciliations
- Collation of expenditure incurred by the Company
- General Administration include arranging payment cards, Direct Debit Receipting and card payments
- Input Payments Accounts.
- To deal with telephone calls, reception enquiries and written communication in accordance with established procedures.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job