Finance Officer - London Borough of Islington - ASAP Start
My client a fabulous primary school in the heart of Islington are seeking to appoint a Finance Officer to work as part of the administration team at this highly successful school.
Candidates applying for this position should have good organisational, communication and IT skills and project a positive and professional image of the school at all times. Previous finance experience is essential.
The successful finance officer will need to:
- Have proven experience of working in a busy office environment
- Show initiative, adaptability, commitment and a positive attitude
- Show a working knowledge of financial software systems and the use of spreadsheets
- Be resilient and reliable, and demonstrate an understanding and respect for confidentiality
- Work effectively as part of a staff team
What the school can offer:
- A happy and high achieving school which is well supported by parents and Governors
- A friendly, highly committed and forward-looking staff teama
- A strong commitment to continuous professional development and growth
- The facilities of a modern school building and an excellent learning environment
If you feel this is the right Finance Officer role for you please contact Hollie at Remedy Education on 020-8418-1390.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job