- Daily banking of client and office monies.
- Assisting with credit card transactions.
- Running and collating reports required by the finance team and others.
- Issue of client and office cheques.
- Prepare CHAPS payments and other transfers of funds.
- Make authorised transfers between designated client accounts and client account.
- Input and maintain correct accounting data on the computing system, observing current procedures for authorisation.
- Check firm bills submitted to the finance team and follow through current procedures for eventual posting of bills to the accounts system.
- Advise fee earners and secretaries in correct accounting procedures, and provide assistance and information in financial areas to enable fee earners to perform their client work.
- Assist in the completion of regular bank reconciliations and the posting of necessary corrections.
- Solid previous accounts experience
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word
- Educated to A level standard
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Diplomatic and tactful
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job