The Fertility Partnership
The Fertility Partnership is a group of national and international clinics specialising in IVF with some of the highest success rates in Europe.
The Finance Officer will be provide accounting support and be responsible for the timely production of accounting information for multiple companies.
o Coding and entering all purchase ledger invoices received onto the correct company’s financial system
o Ensuring all invoices are appropriately authorised before being released for payment
o Reconciliation of supplier statements and ensuring all records are up to date and accurate
o Entering patient payments received onto the correct company’s financial system.
o Process refunds due to patients for cancelled treatments
o Cash and bank reconciliations
- Calculating and reconciling patient deferred revenue
- Accruals and prepayments
- Generating monthly internal financial reports
- Other financial administration as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of working in a finance environment
- Experience with high volume purchase ledger
- Proven ability of managing a busy and varied workload
- Purchase Ledger