The client is an Education client based in North West England. They are looking for a Finance Officer to join their Financial Planning and Analysis team. The candidate is to work as part of a team and provide financial and procedural advice to staff.
Key responsibilities include:
-Preparing financial reports and forecasts.
-Maintenance of accurate records of income and cost, investigation of variances, accruals and prepayments and other journals as required.
- support the preparation of the annual budget.
- assist the senior Finance Officer with financial analyses.
The ideal candidate will:
- have experience working in busy office environments
- have experience preparing financial reports
- have a strong background in using Microsoft Office Applications
- be a team player with strong communication and analytical skills.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job