Finance Officer - Accounts Payable/AP - Immediate Starter Required - Initial 3 months
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum (pro-rata'd for a monthly salary)
NTT Europe is part of NTT Communications (Fortune Global Top 75) and has over 600 employees, with headquarters in London and offices across Europe.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role is responsible for maintaining company data accurately and efficiently.
Key focus will be on Accounts Payable in terms of input processing, preparing payments runs, reconciliations, expenses, coding as required and maintaining vendor relationships.
Working as part of a busy team and liaising with colleagues from other departments.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Processing purchase invoices/credit notes, that have been coded
- Reconciling NTTE accounting records to supplier statements and resolving discrepancies
- Filing invoices
- Management of AP email inbox to ensure supplier queries correctly prioritized
- Process employee expenses, including coding to expense codes and timely payment
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Skills and Experience
- Must be numerate and computer literate (particularly MS Excel)
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Flexible attitude and ability to use own initiative
- Previous experience of an accounts payable role
- Experience of Supplier statement reconciliation
Please send an updated CV to be considered for this opportunity
- Accounts Payable