Finance Modelling Project Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced qualified accountant to undertake and project manage the building of an excel model that expands upon the current budgeting model to deliver gross margin. The main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinate inputs from staff into the modelling
- Co-ordinate the decision and guidance input from staff as required
- Provide daily management, QA and oversight of the technical model builder
- Provide regular verbal and written updates to the Director of Finance
- Prepare a written report to an arm of government with a strategic level of assessment of the outcomes of the modelling
- Provide the companies management an independent written assessment of the value of undertaking sich an exercise.
A formal accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) is essential, with a project management certification being advantageous.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- 5 years + post qualification
- Financial modelling experience in MS Excel
- Project management / co-ordination
- Business analysis
- High levll report writing
This is a fantastic opportunity for a short-term 4-6 week assignment based in Cornwall.
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"