A leading manufacturing company in Norwich requires an experienced manufacturing Finance Manager to work closely with their factory. This high profile role, requires a robust commercially focused Finance manager who enjoys a business partnering role.
The position is responsible for providing a high quality financial service for Manufacturing, managing the production of monthly accounting process, forecasting, budgeting, continue development of accurate reporting and day to day management of the finance team.
The role expects a good level of pro-actively identifying and resolving manufacturing accountancy difficulties and maintain controls within the division.
- Manage the Manufacturing monthly management accounts process - to manufacturing P&L production in line with deadlines
- Forecast and Budget setting - ensure financial objectives are reflected in operational plans and strategy
- Team Management - manage the manufacturing finance team including performance management
- Balance Sheet Responsibility - manage integrity and ensure Balance Sheet reconciliations are accurately prepared, monthly
- Stock Control - co-ordinate with Procurement full and half year Inventory counts including liaison with external auditors
- Key Performance Indicators - continue to develop KPI reporting ensuring that trends are highlighted, published and where appropriate reflected in forward plan.
Previous experience within manufacturing is a must.
Qualified with CIMA or ACCA is also essential for this position
£50,000 £55,000 + benefits
For a confidential conversation, please call Emily Burbank at Big Sky Additions.