A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Manager to work with a Practice is Norwich. Reporting directly to the Partner, you will lead a small team with plans to grow the team further.
The client base will typically consist of sole trader and limited companies, this is a challenging and diverse role. On a day to day basis, the Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing, motivating and training a team of Senior and Semi-Senior accountants
- Delegate work and ensure deadlines are met
- Creating and implementing procedures, ensuring accurate work and clear audit trails are kept
- Review of accounts preparation and CT600’s and tax calculations prepared by team.
- Prepare difficult tax computations and tax work
- Checking VAT coding and reconciling accounts
- Preparing accounts from Trial balance prepared by Bookkeepers.
- Checking Nominal and general ledgers for correct posting
- Reconciling balance sheets
- Preparing year end adjustments
- Supervising general book-keeping duties to include double entry book-keeping, payments and receipts, preparing wages processing expense claims, preparing P&L accounts and balance sheet.
Previous management experience in practice is essential. Candidates who are qualified or qualified by experience will be considered
A competitive salary between £35k to £40k is on offer.
For a confidential chat please contact Emily Burbank at Big Sky Additions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job