RoleTitle: Finance Managers, Bookkeepers, Self Employed, Part-time (Working portfolio)
Term: Permanent and interim roles
YRH are expanding and are looking for additional Finance Managers and Bookkeepers to join our team in Surrey.
The successful candidates will work on behalf of YRH in our clients’ businesses providing financial support functions.
The person specification:
- The role will typically suit someone who can work with a slow/adhocbuild ofclientbase.
- You will typically need to work 2-3 days per week.
- Flexible on location - the bigger the region you are happy to cover the better, although we are specifically covering Kingston, Woking and Cobham areas.
- Ideally, the role would suit someone who already has multiple clients, or has worked with multiple clients.
- You should have a wide breadth of finance experience gathered in a broad range of industries, and have worked on accounts from cradle to grave.
- Experience in working with Xero, and a competent excel user.
- Want to be part of an organisation that is committed to making a positive difference to clients and their companies.
- Must be willing to adopt our methodology and learn new skills.
- Are confident, resourceful, take pride in your contribution, a good communicator, able to work to deadlines, accurate, well organised and quick, calm, energetic.
- Are able to work independently but also happy working as part of a team and using established processes and methods
Our part-time Finance Managers and Bookkeepers, support business owners and finance directors in companies that are typically turning over between £500,000 and £5,000,000. We know that businesses growing in this space often don’t need and shouldn’t have to pay for a full-time accounts team, so YRH gives them access to a service that can flex as their business needs change.
Our aim is to help our clients be more successful by providing meaningful and intelligent management information and robust day to day financial support within their business.
We work with our clients in partnership… we’re in it together and we’re here for the long haul. We believe in working right in the heart of the organisation as part of the team, providing real peace of mind and helping our clients be more successful.
If this workstyle sounds like you, and you want to partner with established and growing businesses in an area of finance that goes beyond annual accounts corporation and personal tax returns, then please get in touch.
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'