Role: Finance Manager
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 per year
Hybrid working available (2 days working from home)
A leading business who manufactures and supplies innovative power production equipment, for a range of applications, to companies around the world. An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Finance Manager to join, and work closely with the team.This is a key high profile commercial finance role, assisting the Senior Management team in effectively managing all financial tasks for the Company.
- Company events
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Annual bonus
- On-site parking
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Managing accounting practices across the organisation
- Producing long-term business plans
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Managing budgets
- Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
Responsible for financial operations, including planning, reporting, cost control, cash flow management, risk assessment, and strategic guidance. Proven finance leadership experience, strong analytical skills, knowledge of accounting principles, and excellent communication.
If interested in this Finance Manager role, please apply below.
- Financial Operations
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'