Role: Finance Manager l Locations: Manchester- 4 days in the office l Salary: up to £60k
My client is a high growth SME business who are looking for a high energy, driven finance professional who is ambitious to further their career with aspirations for leadership.
You will be responsible for overseeing the Group finance function and working closely with the Group Finance Director. This role will be crucial to support the growth plans, with involvement in key projects alongside management of the finance team as well ad drive commercial insight and value.
- Leading on delivery of monthly management accounts with full balance sheet and cash flow analysis to reporting deadlines. Including analysis of key variances and working capital movements.
- Lead on delivery of Group audit and corporation tax filings to agreed timescales.
- Group tax management and compliance around VAT, CT, payroll taxes etc.
- Lead on annual budget process, working closely with business unit leads.
- Quarterly VAT submissions for all businesses in the Group, with support from team.
- Commercial analysis and detailed margin analysis to support strategic decision making.
- Supervision of transactional teams to achieve processing KPIs
- Adhoc tasks as required by senior finance and operational teams.
- Qualified accountant preferably with at least 2/3 years PQE.
- Ability to work closely with non-finance colleagues to explain financial analysis and support with decision-making to meet business objectives.
- Strong communicator both written and verbal.
- Ability to challenge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced business with a chance to develop in a leadership role.
For more information, please email
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'