Harper May is currently working with a Well Known Skills Development Group, who are dedicated to empowering individuals and organizations across the United Kingdom. They are currently looking for a new Finance Manager to join their growing team with the essential skills and knowledge they need to thrive in today's dynamic world.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Manager:
- As Finance Manager you will take lead on technical reporting under IFRS
- Setting and regular reporting on KPI’s and business drivers
- Acting as the finance lead on all audit activities
- provide high level analysis and report to the board
- Setting operational budgets
- Production of a rolling 3 year forecast and cashflow forecasting
- Generating ad-hoc analyses to support marketing planning and strategy
- Evaluating market trends and competitor analysis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Been a previous Finance Manager
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Prior financial services experience
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Lastly, if you are looking for a Finance Manager role this is a fantastic role for you.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'