Role: Finance Manager
Location: Shirley Solihull B90 office based with flexibility 1 day a week home working
Salary: Up to £55,000
We are working on behalf of our award-winning client who is seeking an experienced and qualified Finance Manager, who will report into the Finance Director. This is a commercially focused role with responsibility for management accounts, budgeting and forecasting to enhance company performance. You will also have daily responsibility for managing 3 competent Accounts Administrators in the Finance team.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (ACCA level or above), with advanced Excel skills and experience using Sage Line 50.
As the company Finance Manager, you will be based at their head office. Full time working hours Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm. They can offer the flexibility for 1 day a week home working.
Role and responsibilities:
- As Finance Manager and qualified Accountant you will be instrumental in providing clear financial insight for the business with responsibility for management accounts, budgeting and forecasting
- Deliver complete and accurate financial data ensuring adherence to deadlines set
- Provide sound financial insight to the business, ensuring a clear understanding of performance drivers, risks and opportunities
- Steer the delivery of Business Improvement Plans and continuous improvement initiatives
- Responsibility and ownership for completion of the monthly management accounts pack to include Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash flow analysis with full reconciliations and production of monthly pack on a timely basis
- Contract analysis and KPI reporting as required
- Support in the production of annual financial statements alongside the Financial Director
- Provide and co-ordinate information for all external auditors as required
- Ensure monthly accurate reconciliation of confidential invoice discounting facility
- Drive cash flow to maximise available cash
- Support the senior leadership team with all financial tasks to improve business performance
Skills and experience required:
- Proven work history as a Finance Manager within a growing business is essential
- Qualified Accountant
- Demonstrable experience in the implementation and maintenance of finance controls
- Experienced in Sage Line 50 is desirable
- Advanced Excel skills is essential
- Analytical mindset and commercially focused nature
- Ability to challenge and drive change through continuous improvement
- Organised, task focused nature with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to set monthly deadlines
- Competitive basic salary
- Hybrid flexible working options
- Gym membership
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Free parking including electric charging points
If you are an experienced Finance Manager and Qualified Accountant, looking for a new challenge to join an award winning and growing company then please click to apply!
- Advanced Excel
- Budget Management
- Finance Team
- Financial Statements
- Management Accounts
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'