Finance Manager required to join our client a Construction Company located near Knutsford on a full time, permanent basis. The role is Assisted by full time Finance Assistant.
The chosen candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and will have experience dealing with CIS payments and VAT returns.
Finance Manager Position Overview
- Preparation of payment runs and reconciliation of weekly and monthly supplier payments and subcontractor payments
- Reconciling statements from suppliers / subcontractor
- Raising sales invoices / credit notes and dispatching to customers
- Daily cash posting to bank account
- Distribution of sales invoices and statements
- Provide general assistance in the finance department
- Liaising with suppliers, customers, subcontractors and internal teams
- Keeping CIS deductions up to date on spreadsheet to enable Tracy to do returns and jnls at month end
- To carry out any other tasks requested by the Accounts Director/Finance Manager
- CIS returns to HMRC
- VAT Returns also all required workings and adding of month end journals.
- Processing of expenses and mileage
Finance Manager Position Requirements
- You will have recent experience of working in a similar role, handling sales & purchase ledger
- Good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent team player with a positive 'can do' attitude
- CIS experience advantageous
- Xero and Excel skills required.
Finance Manager Position Remuneration
Salary £30,000 - £45,000 (depending on the experience)
Hours 8:30am - 4:30pm
Annual leave 25 days + bank holidays
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'