We are working exclusively with one of the global leaders in Home Mechanical Ventilation, Airway Clearance and Sleep therapy on an extremely exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their site in Stratford-upon-Avon as part of the UK management team.
The Finance Manager will have overall responsibility for the UK Finance function, including management of the finance team.
- Overall responsibility for the UK Finance function including leading and guiding the local Finance team to reach expected Finance work
- Member of the UK Management team and a business partner for all other functions
- Month and year-end closing, ensure that monthly closings are performed timely and with high quality and according to regulations
- Financial reporting, internal reporting to HQ and management team, and external reporting to UK authority’s, including Annual Financial Statements
- Ensure compliance with and enforce adherence to all financial requirements, including reporting & taxation
- Analyse and follow up on business performance and KPIs
- Budgeting, Forecasting and long-term planning
- Cash management, including cash flow forecast
- Plan, coordinate and lead external financial audit
- Bank contact, including financing short term and long term
- Approve all financial transactions to include payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Credit management to include customer terms, credit limits and collections
- Sign off on all purchase invoices and approve weekly BACS payment run
- Tax declaration of income statement, VAT and administration of taxes
- Develop and improve routines and processes within Finance, including closing, reporting and analysis
- Work closely with the business to drive simplification processes in P&L and finance flows to gain business growth
- Update job knowledge and ensure competence in the field of finance and tax
- Superuser JDE, for Finance UK
- Close cooperation with Finance at HQ
HR & Payroll - Following HR responsibilities are to be covered within the Finance department, not necessarily by the Finance Manager
- Administrate and process monthly payroll (manage and record employee vacation and absences etc for processing by external accountants)
- Administration of insurance, pension schemes etc
- Manage and administration of employee benefits, healthcare scheme etc
- Manage transactional HR tasks in various employee life cycle processes, e.g. onboarding, change, offboarding. Ensure contractual elements in line with legal requirements and company practices
- HR reporting to authorities
- Ensure UK HR master data accuracy in Breas’ HR systems. Ensure HR data processing in accordance with GDPR.
- Support local execution of global HR processes, track progress
- Support HR business partner with UK specific information and/or third party connections on a needs basis
- Support Global Legal team with UK Insurances renewals
- Secure alignment with WHS regulations (Work Health Safety Inspections etc)
- Oversee alignment with the Competence, Awareness & Training procedure
- Responsibility for UK training curriculums in line with local and global procedures
- 5+ years experience within Finance
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience with tier 1 ERP system
- Advanced computer skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Extensive knowledge of UK GAAP
- Experience working in an international group - preferred
- Experience from manufacturing entity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and be extremely detail oriented
- Hands on in the day-to-day working tasks
- Leadership skills with the ability to delegate, motivate and inspire team members
- Ability to work independently
- Team focused, accountability and strong work ethic a must
- Ability to articulate concepts and recommendations in a clear and concise manner
- Working experience within Payroll and other HR related issues - preferred
- Hybrid model possible - 3 days in office as a minimum
By applying for this position, you authorise Auctoro Recruitment to hold your personal details on file for use in finding you a suitable position. Auctoro Recruitment will never transfer your information to a third party without your prior consent.
- Finance Department
- Finance Manager
- Finance Team
- Financial Controller
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'