Job title: Finance Manager
Location: Predominately remote (Bristol office for occasional days)
Reporting to: CFO
Job type: Full Time (PT possible 4 days over 5 days)
Our client is an exciting fast-growing entrepreneurial technology business based in Bristol.
They are in a strong financial position and are looking to recruit an insightful and hands-on Finance Manager who will play a pivotal role in transforming the finance department and creating a solid platform for their future growth.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, so if you’re just returning to work or need to work flexibly then we’d like to hear from you.
Finance Manager - The Role
As Finance Manager, you will play a central role in improving financial processes and strategies together with managing a small team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop the finance team and proactively improve the financial processes;
- Prepare the monthly management accounts pack and provide insightful analysis;
- Produce and monitor forecasts and budgets;
- Monitor cash and prepare cash flow forecasts;
- Oversee the accounting activities;
- Take responsibility for balance sheet reporting;
- Complete monthly control account reconciliations;
- Manage the AR function;
- Oversee the outsourced payroll;
- Carry out financial analysis when required;
- Ensure all statutory financial compliance requirements are met;
- Assist with ad hoc finance projects.
The Successful Applicant
As Finance Manager you will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who has 2 years post qualified experience.
Ideally you will demonstrate:
- Experience of working in or with an SME;
- A diligent, problem solving and proactive attitude;
- Working knowledge of Xero desirable;
- Experience in the technology sector desirable;
- SaaS experience desirable;
- Strong analytical, presentation and Excel skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong commercial acumen;
- A can-do attitude.
Please be aware that by applying through this job board your CV will be added to their database. Should you prefer, you can apply for this role direct via our website, artemisclarke.co.uk.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'