A manufacturer are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be managing a team of two and primarily responsible for supporting the financial control team and business partnering with various departments.
What you’ll be doing:
- Management of the end-to-end monthly financial close process
- Identify and proactively lead improvement initiatives across Finance
- Directly manage a team of two Finance Analysts - providing guidance and performance monitoring
- Lead monthly Balance Sheet reviews
- Support the Financial Controller on an ad hoc basis
What we are looking for:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) ideally from practice
- PQE in an industry role
- Strong IFRS and UK GAAP knowledge
- Strong communication skills - comfortable working with senior stakeholders
- Proficient in Excel and SAP desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career into a manager position and business partner with different departments.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'