Reed Finance are working with a leading Education organisation recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation where you can really make a difference with the work you do.
- Salary £50,000-£55,000 + benefits
- Hybrid working
- Great culture/environment
- 5 direct reports (Finance Managers)
- Business partnering with a variety of stakeholders
- Lead and co-ordinate the budget setting process.
- Lead on the monthly management accounts process and monitoring of forecast vs budget.
- Manage the systems and processes in place for both budget setting and management accounts production, making recommendations for improvements.
- Business partnering with 2 academies.
- Deliver finance training for internal and external groups.
- Actively contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of all systems of internal financial control.
- Financial reporting to the Executive Team, Principals, Deputy Finance Director, Chief Operating Officer and Board
- Oversee the financial analysis and support of procurement activities and contract management across the Finance Management team
- Support and advise on the development of academy financial strategy and plans.
- Lead on designing and implement new processes
Contact Charlotte Hasler at Reed Finance for further information
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'