An SME manufacturing business are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to manage a small team. This role reports directly to the Finance Director of a growing business, who are looking to implement change in the next 6 months by improving processes, reports and systems. The role is working closely with finance and IT to upgrade the current Navision system to the latest version and improve processes in any way possible along with managing and developing the team.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as a Finance Manager, supervising a small team reporting directly to the FD within a friendly close-knit growing family business. This position can be developed in any way the Finance Manager would like, with the chance to streamline processes and reporting. A key part of the role is to complete monthly management accounts but improve this process and make this better for management.
Ideally, you will:
- Be a part qualified or qualified Finance Manager living locally with a true interest in their business
- Have experience working with various systems and implementing new systems, ideally Navision if possible
- Management accounts experience along with finance business partnering with key departments such as HR and marketing
- AAT/CIMA/ACCA qualified with over 5 years’ experience within management accounts
In return, you will:
- Provide accounting support to the FD and working closely with the other key members of the business
- Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within an SME business, progressing your career to the next level
- Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting business with a competitive salary
- Have the opportunity to manage and develop junior members of staff
This Finance Manager role is a great chance to make change within a business and assistant the FD with the strategic level of finance. If this is the role for you, please apply below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'