My client is an award-winning player in the logistics sector, with multiple sites across the UK. Due to unprecedented growth in the last 12-18 months, I am seeking a Finance Manager to assume responsibility for customer performance.
This is a key appointment, reporting into the Finance Director, and with multiple stakeholders within its remit.
The responsibilities for this unusual role will be broad and varied, including:
- Partnering with various customers across their network to advise on cost improvement and financial efficiency initiatives
- Administering and maintaining the Customer Relationship Management system
- Monitoring and analysing customer performance & financial due diligence
- Generating KPI reports
- Managing & maintaining the billing system, ensuring price changes and corporate rate negotiations are actioned
- Ensuring financial controls & customer compliance information is up to date
You will be a valued and visible member of a vibrant team, who work in a collaborative and positive environment.
This is a role requiring a blend of skills, which will call upon your experience across management accounts, billing and performance improvement.
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'