Trinity House Group are looking to recruit an innovative and forward thinking Finance Manager to join a high-growth Services Organisation at their Corporate Head Office in Nottingham.
This is a very broad and challenging role, with the successful applicant overseeing the management accounting, analysis and commercial support for their own significant division within the group. You will assist in making critical business decisions by analysing and presenting key financial data, and you'll work alongside some very experienced people who are there to support and develop you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative individual who is looking to get more involved in business partnering activity. You will be a strong communicator with the ability to work with both finance and operations comfortably. You will have an inquisitive mindset, be happy to challenge the status quo and offer ideas on how things can be done more efficiently.
The role of Finance Manager will be highly rewarding and will allow you to put your own stamp on things. You must have a sense of humour, be able to communicate at all levels and genuinely enjoy working as part of a team.
- Overseeing the production of management accounts, ensuring compliance with the group accounting timetable.
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting to assist business planning and decision-making.
- Evaluate the company’s performance using key data.
- Advise on problems and suggest improvements.
- Assist with finance transformation activities.
- Oversee a small, divisional finance team.
- Supporting ad hoc accounting and financial month end requirements.
- Good controls mindset to support the financial controller in creating a strong and robust controls framework.
- Working closely with key stakeholders across finance and operations.
As the successful Finance Manager you will be / have:
- A fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a good academic background (exceptional finalists will be considered).
- Strong analytical skills and a good grasp of Excel.
- Strong communication skills with a good sense of humour.
- Process improvement led with a curious mindset and a desire to make efficiencies.
- Proactive, hard working and a real team player.
The Benefits Package
The following benefits package is available to the successful Finance Manager:
- Base salary of circa £40K depending on experience
- Career progression
- Flexible working options (including working from home)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'