REED Finance are currently working in partnership with a fascinating business in the Lancaster area to recruit a Finance Manager for their busy office.
This impressive business has a large scope nationwide and are experts in their field. They are looking for and innovative and experienced Finance Manager to lead the finance function for the site. Reporting into the Directors this role is key to providing accurate and useful financial information to help drive business.
Other duties will include:
- Ensuring sufficient internal controls
- Lead the accounts team and monitor the accounting Functions.
- Financial statements close process- month and year end
- Monthly Financial Analysis (Monthly management accounts)
- Responsibility for Cash forecasting and reconciliation (delegated to Robbie Kerr)
- Budget and Forecasting
- Working with auditors and liaising with group FC and group finance team.
- Financial year end and production of the stat accounts.
- Returns for tax and other regulatory requests in a timely and accurate manner
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing business and is a real opportunity to make your mark and grow with the business as the expand and become more and more successful.
If you would like to find out more or would like to apply, please use the link below or contact Shannon McGarry, Senior Business Manager at REED Accountancy & Finance Lancaster & Cumbria.
Why REED Finance?
Reed Finance are experts in the provision of finance staff throughout the UK and have been established for over 60 years.
Shannon has 7 years’ experience within the local recruitment market and is an expert in Finance, she has a real passion and affinity with all things finance and has built a great network of experts across the North West.
Locally we have a dedicated team with over 55 years of combined experience and knowledge of recruitment within the Lancaster & Cumbria market so please do get in touch with us for professional, honest and consultative advice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'