Are you seeking a Finance Manager role? Could you provide technical expertise around difficult debts and complex transactions? Would you enjoy leading a small team within a charity? If yes, this could be your new role!
Robertson Bell are once again partnering with this brilliant Christian charity whilst they recruit for a permanent Finance Manager position. Managing a team of five, this role reports straight into the Finance Director and will be responsible for providing direction to the financial operations. Duties will include:
- Drive process improvement, leading on various projects related to systems and ways of working.
- Lead on query management, acting as the go to person for any escalated, complex queries.
- Provide vital figures for supplier contracts, working closely with the Finance Director on retendering and renewals.
- Ensure the wider organisation receives excellent communication and a first-class service from the finance team.
- Manage the sales and purchase ledger processes alongside treasury, ensuring suppliers always get paid on time.
- Oversee expense claims and monitor new types of costs or income and carry out complex reconciliations.
- Maintain the finance procedure manual.
This permanent Finance Manager role will officially be based out of the charity’s head office in central London however home working will be on offer. This role would best suit an experienced transactional manager, ideally from a commercial background however knowledge of the charity world would be beneficial.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a CCAB qualified Accountant.
- Be an experienced people manager.
- Have experience driving change and process improvements.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude.
If you feel this post could be of interest to you then please do not hesitate in applying as applications are being reviewed daily.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'