Marks Sattin are working in partnership with a leading retailer with a household name to recruit a Finance Manager for their Supply Chain and Operations business area.
The role will report to the Head of Finance - Supply Chain and will oversee operational finance at the Distribution Centre and will be a high business partnering focussed role.
Key Responsibilities of the Interim Finance Manager include:
- Business Partnering with senior stakeholders to manage KPI performance and costs for the site
- Taking ownership in operational finance meetings detailing performance and identifying areas of improvement and any associated risks
- Being the main represtative for the site in budget meetings and taking full accountabillity for the preparation of the sites budget
- Managing the quarterly forecasting process
- Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly management reporting
- Reviewing current processes and suggesting process improvements where necessary
- Using your financial analysis skills to "tell the story" when business partnering with stakeholders
To be considered you must:
- Be a fully Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Have experience working in an FMCG environment, preferably distribution/logistics
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to business partner senior stakeholders inside and outside of finance
If the above sounds like you please do not hesitate to apply!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'