Concept Resources are recruiting for a Finance Manager for a Manufacturing client based in Thame.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
· Preparation of monthly Management Accounts for review before issue to the Board.
· Manage the Credit Control function and to ensure that collections are managed and received on time.
· Assist in the preparation of Annual Budgets and Quarterly Reforecasts.
· Ensure that all Day Books are closed and reconciled to the General Ledger.
· Run and manage the monthly Payroll and ensure that all returns are made to HMRC on time. An understanding of SSP, Maternity Pay, Childcare Vouchers, Employers Pension, etc is essential and to reconcile Payroll to General Ledger at month end.
· Prepare and reconcile Stock to Production and Month End Stock Listing.
· Reconcile and value Month End Work-In Progress.
· Ensure that Stock Item Costings Values are maintained and updated.
· Maintain the Customer Gross Profit Analysis.
· Review old stock lines to reduce stock obsolescence.
· Manage the purchase of core paper and board.
· Manage Year End Stocktake and monitor the Continuous Stocktakes during the financial year.
· Ensure that all Prepayments & Accruals are maintained monthly.
· Manage the Year End Audit groundwork and transactional testing.
· Back-up for Human Resources.
· Qualified to at least AAT.
· Have at least 5 years’ experience in managing a small finance team.
· Advanced experience in MS Office and being able to use Excel to extract data from systems using Open Data Base Connectivity (ODBC).
· Have 3 years’ experience of managing and using SAGE 50 Payroll.
· Experience of Sage 200 is desirable.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'