Finance Manager / Group Finance Manager
We are partnering with a rapidly growing international professional services business helping them to find a Finance Manager to join their finance team. The company have been consistently growing by 25% year on year and have been listed amongst the top 25 companies in the UK within their field.
We are looking for a brilliant manager of people and someone that has a passion for problem solving. This individual will play a critical role sitting between different finance and commercial functions within the business. This person needs to have exceptional communication skills, as they will be in an a position of great influence. This is a very broad role and the successful individual will gain great exposure within an international organisation. This business rewards hard-working individuals through constant progression and opportunities to develop.
This role will be reporting in directly to an experienced Group Financial Controller and will take responsibility for the critical management responsibilities. This will include the day to day activities, management of a team of two mid level colleagues and three junior individuals, preparation of key information and liaising with relevant stakeholder within the business.
- Acting as the primary point of contact and business partner for relevant sectors and business units
- Work very closely to help the effective audit of the business
- Be a crucial communicator across the finance function
- Work closely with partners across the business
- Work on several projects across the business
- Take overall responsibility for key sector and business units
- Assisting the team with contract and project set-up queries
- Preparation analysis and review of KPI’s for the Accounts Receivable function and performing balance sheers reconciliations for AR
- Review and update AR controls
- Managing and develop the team
What are we looking for?
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
- Experience of reporting (e.g. Lead Schedules, KPIs and other MI)
- Knowledge of accounting packages
- Strong/Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working within the professional services firm (preferable)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'