We're looking for a talented Finance Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of working with small start up businesses.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Reporting to the Managing Director and based in the company's Warwick office, as the Finance Manager you will be primarily responsible for managing and controlling the finance function, working alongside the MD, to navigate through the infancy of the business.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Implementing efficient controls and processes
- Managing the payroll of 15 employees
- Working with the MD to support the growth and trajectory of the business
- Support with seeking further investment for the early stages of the business
The ideal candidate for this Finance Manager role will have relevant experience of working with small start up businesses.
You'll also need experience of:
- Managing relationships with venture capitalist
- Maintaining full control of the accounts function
- Creating improvements and implementing more efficient processes within the accounts team
- Managing end to end payroll
- Supporting the growth of a small business
- Going out for funding and gaining more investment
In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
- Excellent MS Excel skills (pivot tables/vlookups)
- Experience of using Xero accounting package
- A degree in accountancy or engineering
- A qualification in one of the recognised accounting bodies such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong communications skills
- An ability to be flexible within an everchanging market
You'll also need to be required to have a degree of flexibility in your approach, where you may need to adjust common practice to a more practical method.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Finance Manager, Finance Director, Head of Finance, Financial Controller, Senior Finance Manager or as a Finance Business Partner.
Basic salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum depending on experience
Bonus: A personal and company performance bonus is also available with the role - full details of the bonus scheme will be revealed on application
Additional benefits include:
- Accelerated growth and development
- Flexible working
- Performance based bonus
They are a software development business that specialises in the automation and engineering world, and as a business they've been around since 2017.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Are at the forefront of innovation
- Work autonomously
- Can offer an unrivalled progression and development
- Work in an industry at the heart of engineering
Interested? If you think you're right for this Finance Manager role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'