A technology company based in the city is looking for a Finance Manager to join for initially 6 months. This is a key role helping to manage the management accounting function, as well as helping the wider finance team.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering project activity within the finance team.
- Manage a small team of accounts assistants
- Producing monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of PnL & Balance sheet / consolidating annual accounts for trading entities
- Budgeting and cashflow forecasting
The ideal Finance Manager will be a qualified chartered accountant with extensive commercial experience. Prior experience within a technical role is desirable and experience within technology is highly beneficial. Apply ASAP to ensure you are considered.
- financial controller
- Finance manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'