Are you a Finance Manager with strong technical all-round accounting skills looking for a new role where you can be responsible for staff development and process improvement to deliver growth plans for the business, then please do read on:
We are currently working with a forward-thinking organisation based on the outskirts of Alfreton who are looking to appoint a Finance Manager into their team. Reporting to the Finance Director and managing a team of 5 you will be responsible for the development of the staff and technical accounting.
With aggressive growth plans, this business is looking to double its turnover in the next 2 years and they are looking for a Finance Manager to support these growth plans both technically and commercially.
- Oversee the ledger functions to ensure they are running smoothly
- Ensure prices are competitive and maintained for all customers
- Ensure the Customer Journey is followed across the whole business
- Maintain an accurate TB, reviewing regularly with the FD
- Ensure monthly gross wages are accurate and submitted to payroll bureau in a timely manner
- Record any inter-company charges to ensure fairness & accurate revenue recognition
- Management Reporting - P&L, Management reporting and commentary and KPI analysis
- Cash flow forecasts
- Ensure all company assets are managed accurately
- Produce and maintain annual budgets
- Ensure all staff are trained, motivated and developed to their potential
This is an exciting role for someone to really put a stamp on the running of the department and see it through to fruition. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'