The Finance Manager position offers the opportunity to actively participate on the ongoing growth of an exciting and fast moving SME. The role will involve creating a more robust financial framework, whilst providing commercial decision support to all areas of the wider business.
This is a newly created Finance Manager role, as my client is experiencing positive transformation and growth. The roles offers a unique blend of running a finance team, whilst proactively improving and streamlining processes within the organisation.
The Finance Manager will have a strong background in leading a finance team within the Manufacturing sector, and will be commercially aware with the ability to inspire and influence people at all levels.
- Monitoring and directing all financial activity for the company
- Preparing monthly and annual financial statements
- Managing company cash flow, budgeting and forecasting
- Overseeing all taxation planning including VAT, PAYE and corporation tax
- Managing, coaching and developing a small finance team
- Providing commercial decision support to the business
- Process re-engineering across the finance team to create a robust financial controls framework
- Ad projects to drive process improvements across the company
Finance Manager requirements and Qualifications:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified)
- Extensive experience of working in small and large manufacturing environments
- Demonstrable experience of taking a business through a period of growth
- Previous experience of finance transformation
- Strong financial, commercial and manufacturing acumen
If you are intersted in this role, please send a CV through
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'